Helping to ensure finite resources are applied as efficiently as possible.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- New Study Underscores Economy/Traffic Jam Link
- Texas Airports Mean Business
- Texas Transit Needs Assessment Identifies Underserved Areas of the Lone Star State
- Helping Rural Communities Create a Multimodal Transportation Investment Plan
- Two Decades of Super 2 Research and Implementation for TxDOT Continues to Produce Benefits
- Decisions, Decisions: Lane Choices Aren’t as Simple as We Thought
- Rural Texas Highways Give Us a Reliable Path to the Pump
- Rural Transportation Needs Highlighted at Policy Symposium
- A Lesson in Economics, Featuring Seaports and Your Stuff
- Quicker Funding, Shorter Project: TRZs Can Speed up Construction Projects from the Get-Go